Pretty nice summer…
NSM enjoyed a full schedule and the events were well attended and lots of fun with some new hosts for our events, as well!
Here is a summary of some events we had:
A special word of THANKS to everyone who hosted an event during the year!
Potlucks at different homes and yards, like Tom, Bob's, Marty's, Tom's, Hawaiian luaus in a spacious backyard, Hobo Cafe at Salisbury Beach (free food, actually!), etc, including the annual Anniversary Party, December Holiday Party and a Halloween Party! Thanks to all who volunteer homes for out potlucks!
- Dex and Harry's boat cruises on CUBIT during the summer and early fall months.
- Dinner Outs at Danversport Yacht Club, Dockside, Blue Marlin Grille, Tony Pilla's, a day in Salem touring the downtown and ending up at Salem Beer Works for dinner, Fuddruckers, the Windward (in Essex), Sylvan Street Grille, Angelica's, Fire Bull, Blues Grille, La Trattoria, and others!
- Fintan's & Fintan's great backyard summer BBQ.
- A few yearly hikes at Dogtown Commons (owned by Gloucester, MA), Breakhart in Saugus, and another we chose on the spur of the moment in Summer 2008.
- We participated in the August 2011 annual Out At Canobie Lake Park Day
- We announced the ABBA tribute concert at North Shore Music Theatre by ABBA GOLD, and NSMers came out and enjoyed the FABULOUS music of Abba!
As always, we had a number of new guys visit, & many joined, some were visiting from out of state. It was great to enjoy the company of a good bunch of guys in various events & locations.
We have an interesting & varied event schedule for this year!
Looking forward to seeing you & bring a few friends to our events!
NSM's dues are inexpensive and due in January of each year.
If you haven't already please renew your membership today!
Use the application in the Newsletter or ...
print out a copy from the APPLICATION PAGE or ...
jot down your information on a piece of paper & send it to:
NSM c/o Harry Ricker, 18 Crosby Rd, Wakefield, MA 01880
Or you can give your application and dues to
any member of the Steering Committee at ANY EVENT
$15 per year per person
To mail NSM NEWSLETTERS add $5 per year